Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 27, 2005,
bus incident. again.
Why is it that weiird things kept happening to me on the bus?!Todae.26/04/05.A guy boarded the bus. Sat opposite me. Started talking to himself. Loudly.Then, he waved to me. I was like..wadde hell?! I ignored him laa.He kept smiling at everone on the bus. Like a lunatic.Started singing this really toneless song.Suddenly stood up. Looked around. Mumble donnoe wad shit. Sat down. Sang again.He spoke. Flicking his index about. Like Ridz biscuit.Clapped his hands. =/Alighted. //`Whoas. Insane hor?? hahas.Anywaes..so happie..miie got A++ for my essay!! I thought i wasnt gonna score well though. haha. But still must work hard. I shall take my score as an encouragement..25/04/05There was a spot check. Unfolded my skirt juz in time. wahas.After sch, went to normal lunch place. Suddenly saw Mr Prawniie. haha. We ran awayy..~There`s this wu song play during assembly. Very lame. And those 1/6 boys got so excited when they saw the almost half naked men. =/Teoteo announced that drama got gold wif honours too!! woohoos~22/04/05Came in as the 3rd gerl for 2.4 trial run. yayys. =) muz run faster.....Science lesson : Loh lo made us play this 'my bonnie lies over the ocean' thingie....wad stand up, sit down...singsingsing..blahhx.sighhs. miis ho`s not teaching us anymore. Mrs png oso not teaching us liaos. Now is miss sheeta. haiis. nvm..Jerlyn was being lame again at school laa..she ar..i donnoe wad to say bout her laa. haha. BIBI AND ELLISE RAN OFF WIF MY RUBBERBAND..good old jerlyn cut her rubberband into two..half for me and half for her..i`m gonna smack my daughter tmr. she`s so gonna die!okies. i think i posted enufff...boo` [`x.]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |